MATHESON can supply the pure gases or gas mixtures you need for Additive Manufacturing - in any purity and in any scale, from cylinders to bulk.
Gas Supply for Additive Manufacturing
As a global leader in gas supply and technology, MATHESON is ideally positioned to be your gas supplier of choice for reliable delivery, consistent quality, and unparalleled service.
Gas Supply Options
Gas supply begins with choosing the right supply mode (gas cylinders, liquid cylinders, micro-bulk, or bulk supply) to best meet current as well as future expansion needs. But it does not end there.
As your needs evolve, your gas supply requirements might change. You need a gas supply partner that can make recommendations in your best interests, and can deliver on your requirements, whatever they are.
Depending upon your current operation, we can supply high purity gases and gas mixtures:
- In cylinders and cylinder banks ("six-packs" and "twelve-packs" supplied in cradles)
- For smaller scale requirements and/or intermittent operation
- Cylinder banks can be combined with switchover manifolds to prevent gas run-out during an expensive part build
- In liquid cylinders (liquid argon) with up to 230L argon
- For larger scale production
- For facilities with multiple processes and medium argon demand
- Micro-bulk and bulk delivery (liquid argon delivered to onsite vessel by tanker truck)
- For continuous operation of multiple machines, multiple production shifts, or for supply of facilities requiring larger gas consumption
- A variety types and sizes of gas vessels and liquid containers are available to address any need
MATHESON helps you assess your requirements, and then offers choices of suitable solutions - including cost-benefit information and return on investment (ROI) calculations.
Gas Optimization and Certification
MATHESON offers a comprehensive range of services and products to help our customers address concerns for quality, traceability, or process compliance.
We begin by helping you select the optimal supply system for required for your application, quality, and usage demands.
We can design, install, and startup specialized systems for gas supply and/or recycling. We supply you with (or alternatively, we perform) protocols for maintenance and performance certification.
Gas product certification and traceability documentation is also available.
Gas Based Solutions
Additive Manufacturing Process Optimization can often be addressed by:
- Analysis of gas purity and composition
- Remediation of issues associated with purity, moisture content, and gas leaks
- Development and optimization of gas mixture composition
As "the Gas Professionals," determination of gas based solutions is "in our DNA."